Thursday 25 November 2021

I am grateful

This year I am thankful for being able to celebrate so many Masses for the people I serve, and grateful for past parishes, parishioners and friends.

I am thankful for parents who set the example for their children, and for children who keep their parents on their toes and frequently on their knees.

I am grateful for the many volunteers who give and share their gifts and talents without asking for anything back in return.

I am grateful for the SAVE Button on the computer, for free WIFI in unexpected places, for e-mail, and for my blog, celebrating 10 continuous years soon, with 150 daily hits on my blog, and for digital photography.

I thankful for everyone’s health and well-being, for the many seniors I visit in the retirement  home, and for safety on the roads during the holiday season.

I am thankful for the talents God gave me, for sharing my watercolor paintings,  for presenting beautiful PowerPoint talks, for being able to entertain the residents with some flute melodies, which they wait for week after week.

I am thankful for my IPad, my IPod, being able to write articles in a Maltese newspaper for 35 years.

I am thankful for my family, the upbringing I had by my parents, for my siblings, and for my two nephews, both doing precious work as doctors.

I am thankful for to be spared from Covid-19, but pray for those affected, and for an end to this terrible pandemic soon.

I am thankful also for the abundant rain we are getting in Malta today, which unfortunately causes some flooding, and a big headache for drivers, but it is a blessing we need so much for our vegetation and crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment