Monday 15 November 2021

Patience

This is the only photo I could use today, my nephew’s feet from 1990

Patience helps you appreciate what we sometimes take for granted, like connecting to the Internet so easily. But when you cannot do that on your lap-top, where I usually work from, to download all my posts, you tend to get frustrated. So today I am using my IPad to hopefully share another post. However all my material is not accessible, as my material is on my lap-top also. So just say a prayer that I can resolve this problem. They shut down the power today at the retirement home - so that could have affected the whole system. So please be patient, as I have been for a few hours already.

Thankfully, the problem was solved the following day by a techie who just pushed the start button for 10 seconds. But he admitted that the problem was caused by a power-surge in the electricity. And once again, patience was rewarded, and a few prayers helped too.

No comments:

Post a Comment