Monday 20 June 2016

Lord, give me your Heart

Lord, give me your Heart
To love with Your heart,
To forgive with Your heart,
To show compassion with Your heart,
To understand the feelings of others,
To understand the will of the Father,
To fulfill the will of the Father, as You did.
To see the good around me.
To appreciate providence and kindness in others.
To be sensitive to the needs of those around me.
To accept the situations that happen.
To be pure and gentle in my actions.
To learn to obey with joy.
To be ready to share my gifts and talents.
To become simple and humble like You.
To carry my cross without complaining.
To be generous with others.
To avoid my own personal gain and promotion.
To be kind to the destitute and the poor.
To encourage those who have lost hope.
To be able to rejoice and give joy to others.
Thank you Jesus that you can use our hearts to touch the hearts of others. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment