Wednesday 1 June 2016

Be Grateful and Happy

St Julian's Bay, Malta
I am the earth, appreciate me, and walk all over me.
I am the water, enjoy my abundance, wash in me and drink of me.
I am nature, look at me as a blessing.
I am the air, breath me and cherish my presence in your life.
I am your home, be happy in it and welcome visitors with hospitality.
I am the light, let me guide you.
I am the darkness, sleep through my reign.
I am a flower, smell me and enjoy my fragrance.
I am the sand, walk barefoot on me and enjoy my softness.
I am a cloud, use me as protection from the torrid sun in the summer.
I am a tree, shelter yourself under me, though not during a lightning storm.
I am joy and happiness, enjoy my presence and spread me around.
I am the rain, I come to you at my discretion, cherish me and save me for those dry days.
I am silence, treasure my occasional timing and let others enjoy it too.
I am the church, visit me regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment