Saturday 11 June 2016

Keep me clean Lord Jesus.

Lord, keep my eyes clean, so that I can look at You without any fear.
Lord, keep my ears clean, so that I can listen to Your voice.
Lord, keep my mind clean, so that I can think of You constantly.
Lord, keep my tongue clean, so that I can praise You.
Lord, keep my hands clean, so that they can be effective in bringing peace.
Lord, keep my feet clean, so that I can walk always in Your footsteps.
Lord, keep my heart clean, so that I can love You and others wholeheartedly.
Lord, keep my soul clean, so that You can always reign in it.
Lord, keep my soul clean, so that when I receive You, I can stay in union with You in an intimate relationship.

Lord, keep my body clean, so that it will always be a temple of the Holy Spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! This is a great thing to read and review before confession! We love you Fr. Julian! Peace and joy to you, love the Fuzi's

    ReplyDelete