Sunday 2 July 2023

More photos from Lourdes

The Aux Flambeaux procession held daily at 9 PM.

I continue to share a few photos from last week's trip to Lourdes. Not all religious or spiritual, but I offer them to you nonetheless to enjoy, especially those who have not visited this part of he world. As I write these brief notes, I offer my support to the entire country of France which is presently going through some tough scenarios with violence and confrontations becoming so frequent. The purple flowers you see in the last photo were my miracle find this time, as I took some great photos featuring them, as you will see in the next few days. (Click to enlarge each photo)

The altar of the Blessed Mother in the middle chapel

Statues encircle the golden crown

The recurrent purple flowers watch over the cascades

No comments:

Post a Comment