Wednesday 25 November 2020

Watercolors - part 3


Here are my last few watercolors for now. I always try to invent new and different styles, but they come to me from time to time. Like all other artists, you have a good stretch when you feel very productive and other periods when you feel lacking in ideas. But time always heals everything. This year has been a particularly productive period, probably because of being trapped inside most of the time. Then again not everything comes out perfect, but I still have not destroyed or ripped any of my creations, as humble and simple as they are. Again I share them with you just before the celebration of Thanksgiving, and I am forever grateful for the talents God gave me, which I am certainly not afraid of using. They won't be hanging in any museums for sure, but they are here for all of you to enjoy. 
(Click on each painting to enlarge)




1 comment: