Monday 23 May 2016

Balloon Dog

I am trying something different today. I am actually trying to see if I can insert a video in my blog, besides the usual pictures, which my friends and followers are used to. So here is a test of a light-hearted video I had for a few years. This appeared on the NBC Jay Leno show when a little dog showed up, claiming that he can pop a number of balloons in 30 seconds. So let's let him loose and see what happens. As the seconds wind down, you think it's impossible for the little pooch to do his job, but you will be surprised. If this video works, I will from time to time include short videos to cheer you up. You may not see the video if you're checking on an IPad, but apparently it worked on a desktop or laptop computer.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Makes me want a dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked on my little Chromebook! So funny, thanks! - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worked on my little Chromebook! So funny, thanks! - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Video!! Thank you, Father. Marylyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was great! (Dogs rule!) And now you can post videos of Malta!

    ReplyDelete