Sunday 28 August 2022

Recent watercolors

I share with you some of my recent watercolors, done over the last 2 months. The first two are scenic views in my own style, and the other two are modern ideas that come to my mind. Whenever I show them to some friends, they all like them. They may not be worth anything today, but who knows, one day 100 years from now, they may end up in an auction and  fetch over a thousand euros or even more. The few that were auctioned in 2014 and 2015 in my last Oregon parish raised over three thousand dollars as a fund-raiser for the school. And those paintings are hanging somewhere in a few houses in the USA. People admire my charming style and the bright colors I use, and once I get more ideas, you will see more paintings.

1 comment:

  1. I very much like your style. Wondering if you are going to give oil or acrylic painting a try. Comment from Baker City

    ReplyDelete