Monday 22 August 2022

Favorite churches where I served

St. Francis de Sales Cathedral, Baker City, Oregon.

 As I continue my countdown of my 10 favorites, I point to your attention that this Blog has received its 300,000th visit. I am averaging close to 100 hits or visits a day. Moreover, so far I placed 2300 posts on this Blog, to be added to the over 1500 I placed on my former blog which I had started in 2012. This list shows my favorite churches where I served over the past 45 years. They all have special memories for me, although I do have a special affection and connection with the Baker City Cathedral, since I helped in its renovation for its 2008 centennial.

1.       St. Francis de Sales, Baker City Cathedral, OREGON.

2.       Holy Spirit Church, New Hyde Park, NY.

3.       St. Elizabeth of Hungary, John Day, OREGON

4.       Resurrection Chapel, Hilltop Gardens, Naxxar.

5.       St. Anthony of Padua, Rocky Point, NY.

6.       Lapsi Church, St. Julian’s. Malta.

7.       St. Stanislaus Kostka, Pleasant Valley, NY.

8.       St. Francis of Assisi, Bend, OREGON.

9.       St. Julian’s new church, Malta.

10.   Naxxar Parish Church, Malta.

1 comment:

  1. Your guidance in the renovation of the Cathedral in Baker was at times a challenging since some had their own ideas. Your dedication and vision is appreciated more than you may realize.

    ReplyDelete