Thursday 25 August 2022

My 10 favorite books and reading material

My reading has lately been done online, but I still have some favorite books, which I refer to regularly. They give me the inspiration I need for my spiritual and pastoral approach to my life as a priest. I read a lot of Melitensia books (Maltese history, art, culture) which I borrow from friends, and which are not listed here.

1.       The Life of Christ – Bishop Fulton Sheen.

2.       National Catholic Register. (online)

3.       The Bible.

4.       Journal of a Parish Priest – Fr Rawley Myers.

5.       Travelers along the Way – Fr  Benedict Groeschel, CFR.

6.       The Way – St Jose Maria Escriva.

7.       Joshua – Joseph F. Girzone.

8.       Creighton University Daily Reflections.

9.       National Catholic Reporter. (online)

10.   Catholic News Agency. (online)

No comments:

Post a Comment