Thursday 18 August 2022

My top 10 of everything - part 1

Playing snooker in my Seminary years - 1970s

As I reach an important milestone in my life 10 days from now, (turning 40 after 30 years of experience!) over the next 10 days I am sharing with you a series of lists of my top 10 favorites. I’m sure you will enjoy them and compare them to yourself and your own favorites. Today is just an introduction and I list the top 10 sports I enjoy playing, at least when I was younger, and the sports I enjoy watching, both live but mainly on TV. So this list is showing 5 of each as you can see here:

      Sports I enjoyed playing:
1.      Table-Tennis.
2.      Snooker.
3.      Football.
4.      Cycling.
5.      Darts.
Sports I enjoy watching:
1.      Cycling.
2.      Baseball.
3.      Snooker.
4.      Skiing.
5.      Golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment