Saturday 18 November 2023

The most beautiful girl

                         
A young man was walking along his merry way when he noticed a young beautiful girl behind him. He stopped and could not hold his excitement at her sheer beauty. He paused she passed him cautiously, fearing he would harm her, but he simply stared at her and told her, ‘I have to admit, you are the most beautiful girl I ever met. May I ask you to go out on a date with me, because I really would like you to be my wife.’ She looked down, a little bashful, but honored for the complement. Then she told him, ‘well, if you look behind you, you will see my sister who is probably more pretty than I am.’ The young man turned around, but could see no one. Then the girl ended the conversation by saying to him ‘well, young man, if you really think I am so beautiful to be your wife, you would not have turned around to see my sister. So I know that you are not completely honest.’ And she walked away, leaving him disappointed, but much to think about.’

No comments:

Post a Comment