Wednesday 19 May 2021

Give me your heart

The Heart of Jesus by Emvin Cremona

Lord Jesus, give me Your Heart,

So that I can love with Your Heart.

So that I can forgive with Your Heart.

So that I can show compassion with Your Heart.

That I may recognize the will of Your Father.

That I may see the good and the positive around me.

That I can appreciate You Divine Providence.

That I may recognize the needs of those around me.

That I may accept all the situations that come along my way.

So that I may act with kindness in my actions.

So that I may live a pure and modest life.

That I may learn to obey with joy.

That I may share my talents You give me.

That I may become humble and meek like You.

That I may carry my cross with complaining.

So that I may give of myself generously.

So that I may be respectful, sympathetic and considerate towards the poor.

That I may encourage those who have just about given up.

That I may rejoice and share my joy with others.

Thank you Lord Jesus, that You can use our hearts to touch the hearts of those You love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment