Thursday 28 January 2021

Bend nostalgia - part 1

A striking sunrise as I approach my church of St Francis,  Bend, OR.

Over the next few weeks, I am going through my vast collection of photos from Oregon, and share some nostalgic ones with you. There is no particular theme, but consider them a snapshot of Central Oregon, as I was wondering about with my camera, always on the lookout for the surprising and the unexpected. I had a special intuition for sunrises and sunsets, and so they feature prominently in my repertoire. Enjoy them - a brief description is under each photo. More tomorrow. (Click on each photo to enlarge and enjoy a better resolution)

A distracted Blue Heron unaware of the photographer

This is what I see when I drive 5 miles out of town.

These are hops, grown in bushes, the base of all beer.

Flowers that remind me of the Maltese cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment