Friday 25 May 2018

Traffic Sign

Besides being the chaplain at Hilltop Gardens, I am also saying daily Mass 3 times a week at another Nursing Home in Naxxar. A few days ago, after I finished saying Mass and was walking back, I came across a group of tourists, all Germans who were laughing hilariously while taking pictures and pointing their cameras up high. I thought at first there was a cat trapped or some unusual happening. But then it dawned on me that they were taking pictures of a triangular traffic sign. Since I pass by that road frequently I never noticed the sign, but of course I was curious to see what was the sign they were so intrigued about. It must have been the highlight of their day, as they laughed when they saw the sign and recorded it on their cameras, now distributed all over Germany and who knows on how many Facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment