Thursday 10 May 2018

Our Number One

Last Saturday in my chapel, just before the 5 PM Mass, I noticed a very surprising beam of light just behind the simple tabernacle. It was a reflected beam of light coming from the side windows, and the way the sun beamed at that time, it showed a very defined and clear Number One, as is clearly seen in these photos. I called the people for their attention as I started the Mass, and the people told me afterwards that the outline of the Number One kept getting thinner and thinner as we went along, until it disappeared just after communion was over. 
These photos I took over the following days show this fascinating coincidence or call it divine intervention....just to show that Jesus is surely and definitely our Number One. Please do share this post with friends, especially those who have Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. How special! So very interesting and I did post it to my FB page. Thanks for capturing the Number One moment....

    ReplyDelete