Tuesday 10 October 2017

Simple Prayers - part 2

Father, help me not to put too much importance in possessions. Let me never forget that possessions are meant to enhance life, not to be the focal part of living. Amen.

Heavenly Father, stay close to those who are grieving and release them from their sorrows. Heartache is draining and makes life lonelier. I pray You will help them. Amen.

Loving Father, do not forsake me as I start my day with overwhelming problems. Guide me with Your loving hands and protect me from harm. Amen.

Dear Lord, there are times when I hunger for faith, feel lost and lonely with doubt. Guide me though this darkness. Amen.

Father, I pray that my words and actions will not hurt anyone today. If I cannot speak and act kindly, let me be silent. Amen.

O Father, I am a link in a chain that connects all of your children. Lead me on the path to strengthen that connection. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete