Saturday 5 June 2021

Angels, according to children

These are some expression from children about the role of angels in our lives:

Angels work with God, and take care of us children when God is busy doing something else.

My Guardian Angel helps me with my mathematics, but is not that good in science.

Angels are girls, because they wear clothing that boys don’t really like that much.

My angel is my grandma, who died last year.

Some angels help cure our pets when they get sick. And if they can’t heal them, they help us not to be too upset when they die.

When an angel gets mad, he takes a deep breath and counts to ten. And when he lets out his breath again, somewhere there's a tornado.

Angels live in cloud houses made by God and his son, who's a very good carpenter.

What I don't get about angels is, why when someone is in love, they shoot arrows at them.

I only know the names of two angels, Hark and Harold.

God bless children....for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment