Saturday 19 June 2021

44th Anniversary

We celebrated Mass at my chapel at Hilltop Gardens, as we did 3 years ago.

Along with my classmates, today we celebrate 44 years serving the people of God in various roles, in various parishes, in Malta and beyond. I give thanks to my parents, brothers and sisters who have supported me throughout these years. I cherish the friendship of so many parishioners, in Malta, in New York and Oregon, who have touched my life in so many ways. Through a baptism, a funeral or a wedding, through the administration of the sacraments, through counselling and plenty of life-changing confessions, God has used me to bring people closer to Him. I am grateful to God for the talents he gave me, so that I can use them to inspire many friends who needed a timely moment of encouragement, through a prayer, a blog entry, a watercolor painting, a melody on my flute, a photograph, an e-mail, a homily, an uplifting letter of comfort. May God continue to give me the strength and enthusiasm to continue to cheer people up and show them the beauty of our Catholic faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment