Tuesday 31 March 2020

Give me children Lord......

Lord God, give me children who are brave sailors in the storms of life, but can also sympathize with those who are not.
Give me children who can control themselves before trying to control others.
Give me children who can keep their eyes on the future, without forgetting their past.
Give me children who have a great sense of humor, but still remain serious, yet never take themselves too seriously.
Give me children who are humble, so that they can remember that greatness is found in simplicity, and great power is found in gentleness.
Give me children who can laugh, sing, smile and love a lot.
Give me children who can admit when they make mistakes, and try to be better.
Give me children who are not afraid in being in the company of important people, but can also relate well with little children.
Give me children who can appreciate beauty, and perceive something beautiful in other people.
Give me children who are willing to give of themselves, even if this comes at a cost, and even if they are not fully appreciated.
Give me children who can make a difference in other people’s lives, however small and insignificant.
And above all, remind me to be a good example to them and form them into strong characters with pleasant personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment