Sunday 8 October 2023

Messages from my room

While looking around my room one day, I realized how many messages I can find by looking at some of the prominent items.

When I looked at the ceiling, I felt like he was telling me ALWAYS AIM HIGH.

When I looked at the window, I felt like she was telling me OPEN ME AND SEE WHAT’S GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

I tend to the door and he quickly reprimanded me by saying GO OUTSIDE TO DISCOVER THE REAL MEANING OF YOUR EXISTENCE.

I stared at the mirror for a while and she told me RELFECT WELL BEFORE MAKING ANY IMPORTANT DECISIONS.

I noticed the clock on the wall, and with its constant ticking, I felt it was telling me EVERY MINUTE IS PRECIOUS – DO NOT WASTE ANY TIME.

On the other side of the wall was the calendar and it was telling me IN EVERYHING YOU DO, BE ORGANIZED AND UP-TO-DATE.

Even the ceiling fan spoke to me and told me KEEP CALM AND DON’T GET TOO HOT UNDER THE COLLAR.

The computer was waiting his turn as he told me BE CAREFULWHEN YOU USE ME – BE PRODUCTIVE AND DON’T WASTE ANY TIME IN USELESS BROWSING.

Finally the carpet invited me to KNEEL DOWN AND ASK THE LORD’S HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment