Tuesday 19 June 2018

41st Anniversary

The day of our Ordination, June 19, 1977
Today I celebrate 41 years since my ordination to the priesthood. We just had a retreat with my classmates, and tonight we will concelebrate Mass at my chapel here at Hilltop Gardens. I thank the Lord for giving us all these years to minister to the people God has entrusted in our care. We have plenty of memories as we reminisced through stories, anecdotes and recollections which remain indelible in our minds. 
An informal photo before our ordination with our Rector, Msgr Victor Grech.
I pray especially today for the parishioners I had served over the years: St. Julian’s Malta, Holy Spirit in New Hyde Park, NY, St. Anthony, Rocky Point, NY, Holy Family, Hicksville, NY, St Stanislaus Kostka, Pleasant Valley, NY, St. Elizabeth of Hungary, John Day, Oregon, St Francis de Sales Cathedral, Baker City, Oregon, St. Francis of Assisi, Bend, Oregon, and the last two years the community of Hilltop Gardens and Simblija Care Home in Naxxar, Malta.

1 comment:

  1. Ad Multos Annos God bless you with more good health and strength to continue serving Him in your mission.

    ReplyDelete