Monday 26 June 2023

Off to Lourdes

Over the next 5 days I will be leading a pilgrimage to Lourdes. Since I work on my blog on my laptop, I won’t be able to post any entries until Saturday. But at least I get the opportunity to take a little break, which I have not done in 4 years. In fact my last time off was another pilgrimage to Lourdes in August 2019, just before Covid attacked us. I will be praying especially for all the visitors of my blog, who are quite a few, as I’ve been averaging over 400 hits daily over the last two weeks. I am looking forward to celebrating Mass in the various chapels, and also at the Grotto on Thursday morning at 6 AM. Wednesday is always the international day and I will concelebrate Mass with  many other priests in the basilica of St. Pius X, the new huge modern underground church. May the Blessed Mother, the Immaculate Conception of Lourdes always protect us, our families, our children and youth, our seniors and couples struggling with their marriages, and everyone else in need of prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment