Tuesday 7 January 2020

8 years blogging

It’s been 8 years since I started my blog, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Many people ask me how can I persevere for so long and place a post punctually every day. Yes, I hardly missed a day and totaled so far 2,859 posts in my 2 blogs. I started in early January 2012 from Oregon with my blog www.fatherjulian.blogspot.com and continued when I came back to Malta with www.dungiljan.blogspot.com  My first blog totaled 1512 entries, and the present one totaled so far 1347 entries. Sometime in March, I will hit my 3,000th post, another milestone. My wish is that more people will check my humble blog for 2 minutes every day. There is always something interesting for every person, and if you share the address with friends, the number of hits will continue to grow. So far, the present blog has 183,383 hits.  My first blog is close to half a million hits, presently standing at 482,816. So, check it every day, whenever you wake up in the USA and sometime during the day in Malta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment