Tuesday 29 January 2019

Palindromes

A palindrome is a phrase or sentence that reads the same left to right and right to left. Check these palindromes, some popular and some others which I am sure you are seeing here for the first time. Of course, many of them don't make any sense, but it's fun to see how people create phrases that are perfect palindromes.
Able was I ere I saw Elba
Go Hang a Salami, I'm a Lasagna Hog!
A Toyota! Race fast, safe car. A Toyota
A man, a plan, a canal: Panama!
Dogma: I am God
If I had a hi-fi
So Many dynamos
Madam, I'm Adam
Marge lets Norah see Sharon's telegram
Murder for a jar of red rum
Never odd or even
No, it is open on one position.
No lemons, no melon
Rise to vote, sir
Some men interpret nine memos
Stella won no wallets
Star comedy by Democrats
We panic in a pew
Gateman sees name, garageman sees name tag
Sums are not set as a test on Erasmus
Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas!
Ah, Satan sees Natasha.
Anne, I vote more cars race Rome to Vienna.
Doc Note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod.
God saw I was a dog.
Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo.
Rats live on no evil star.
Boston, O do not sob
Dennis and Edna sinned
Draw pupil's lip upward.
Golf? No sir, prefer prison-flog
I, man, am regal; a German am I
Let O'Hara gain an inn in a Niagara hotel
No, it never propagates if I set a GAP or PREVENTION.
Ten animals I slam in a net
Was it a bar or a bat I saw?
Yawn a more Roman way

1 comment: