Sunday 9 December 2018

Christmas at home

My parents with our home Nativity
Recalling today another milestone from Christmas past - the beautiful decorations my parents used to set up at our home in St. Julian's. It consisted of a blue canopy, which my mother had sewn, and the display of baby Jesus surrounded by two angels and a bed of gulbiena, vetch planted a few weeks earlier. This was a family tradition that my parents always looked forward to, and took exceptional pride in displaying for everyone to see. 
The town of Bethlehem my father used to create since we were children until the 1990s.
When we were younger, my father used to create an elaborate nativity, the entire town of Bethlehem with figures spread around the neighborhood. I happen to have an old slide of that creation, which I share with you today, with nostalgic memories.

1 comment:

  1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    jj. .

    ReplyDelete