Sunday 1 January 2017

A New Year

As I wish all the visitors of this blog a very special greeting of goodwill, peace and health, I also share today a selfie video message to all parishioners whom I served over the past 40 years of my priesthood. Later on this year in June, I will celebrate 40 years since my ordination, and I look forward to continue to minister wherever the Lord wants me to serve. 2016 is now history, a turbulent year for many, yet rewarding and hopeful for others. I pray and hope that the violence and terrorism that have dominated most of the past year will not be repeated in the New Year. And my hope is that people will continue to collaborate to create harmony and peace wherever they are, which starts from peace and calmness in one’s heart and in our family environment. Wishing everyone a peaceful, healthy and productive New Year. (I have tried many times to download a short clip, but this blog allows only 100 MB of space, and finally I was able to record something that is 95 MB, and here it is.)

5 comments:

  1. Great little video of well wishes and blessings from you. You have many in the USA who appreciate and value your ministry throughout the parishes that you served.. I might add communities as well. Thank you Fr Julian and God's blessings and love to you as we all go forth into this new year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Fr. Julian!
    It was so good to see you in your video:) we wish you a very happy, healthy, and peace filled year! you are always in our thoughts and prayers! we miss you over here!
    the Tognoli's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you and all your family dear Karen.We thank God for sending Fr Julian back home to his family. Sending you all a big hug hope to see you again one day xxx

      Delete
    2. Happy New Year Rosemarie! we often reminisce about our time in Malta and we love to see the beautiful pictures here on the blog:) Gia and I are hoping to do some traveling this year and would love to see you again too! hugs to Fr. Julian and to you all!

      Delete
  3. Godt Nytår Father Julian ! Your blog is not only helping me improve in reflecting towards my religion but it is also improving my English skills by reading! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete