Wednesday 23 February 2022

Animals posing

Animals can be very photogenic, especially when they are patient enough to pose for photos. Anyone who has a pet can tell you how frustrated they can be when they try to pose for a family photo where they include their pet dog. Yet these three animals posed for me every so patiently. The first one shows a donkey next to the Mtaħleb church in Malta, possibly in around 1990 in one of my visits to Malta. 

The second one shows two chocolate Labradors named Lois and Clark at the St. Joseph’s Trappist Abbey in Spencer, Massachusetts, back in 1998. They used to run all over the place, but when they saw a photographer taking a photo of the Abbey church, they found a good spot to be in the picture.

The third one is a chipmunk who was unusually very friendly. They usually run away from people and are very quick if you're trying to take a photo. This one was overly friendly, probably because he was hungry, and expected some nuts from me. I remember giving him some broken crackers which I had with me, and some dried apples which I had dehydrated. 

If I get more than 150 clicks on this post, I will show you more animals tomorrow from my bursting photo collection, mostly from Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment