Wednesday 9 February 2022

100% record in Fishing

Last Sunday we read the Gospel of the fishing experience of the apostles, when Jesus told them not to worry about catching fish, because they will soon be catching men and women into the Christian community. I shared my story of fishing only once in my life, back in 1975, and after I caught a fish in my first attempt, I decided  to retire from fishing, with a 100% record. I have not fished anymore in my life and will not fish ever, so that I can say I have a 100% record in fishing. Fishing is very popular in Malta, as you can see from the above photo with various colorful fishing boats in the fishing village of Marsaxlokk. Superstition also plays a part among the fishermen, as the evil eye is very prominent on most fishing boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment