Wednesday 20 March 2019

You helped me.....


Frequently we meet people who feel they are sick, prisoners and emarginated from the society in which they live. Let us reflect on the words of Jesus when He said that what we do to others, we are doing to Him.
I was naked because someone else deprived me of my dignity, but you remained loyal to me.
I was humiliated because my name was damaged due to gossip and hearsay, but you defended me.
I felt vulnerable and belittled, but you gave me back the confidence I lacked and trust in myself.
I was sick, tired and forgotten, but you brought healing to my inner core.
I was anxious about my uncertain future, but you raised my morale, and your respect for me extinguished all my fears.
I felt like collapsing under the pressures of my life, but you were a sturdy shoulder for me, and helped me valiantly carry my cross.
I felt like a prisoner of those who judged me unfairly, but you accepted me as I am.
I felt caught up in the turmoil of an unhappy life, but you showed me that I still have control of my life.
I felt perturbed by sadness and pain, but you helped me find hope and courage to face the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment