Saturday 30 March 2019

Listen....God speaks to your heart.

You do not have to be clever to please me; all you have to do is want to love me. Just speak to me as you would to anyone of whom you are very fond.
Are there any people you want to pray for? Say their names to me, and ask me as much as you like. I am generous, but trust me to do what I know is best.
Tell me about your pride, your touchiness, self-centeredness, meanness, and laziness. I still love you in spite of these. Do not be ashamed; there are many saints in heaven who had the same faults as you; they prayed to me and little by little, their faults were corrected.
Do not hesitate to ask me for blessings for the body and mind; for health, memory, success. I can give everything.
Tell me about your failures, and I will show you the cause of them. What are your worries? Who has caused you pain? Tell me about it. Forgive them, and I will bless you.
Are you afraid of anything? Have you any tormenting, unreasonable fears? Trust yourself to me. I am here. I will not leave you.
Have you no joys to tell me about? Why do you not share your happiness with me? Tell me what has happened since yesterday to cheer and comfort you. Whatever it was, however big, however small, I prepared it. Show me your gratitude and thank me.
Are temptations bearing heavily upon you? Yielding to temptations always disturbs the peace of your soul. Ask me, and I will help you overcome it.
Well, go along now. Get on with your work and play. Try to be humbler, more submissive, kinder; and come back soon and bring me a more devoted heart. Tomorrow I shall have more blessings for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment