Thursday 3 January 2019

Prayers for the year

I pray through January for some cool weather and much-needed rain.
I pray through February as I recommit myself to the faith brought to Malta by St Paul.
I pray through March as I start my Lenten penance and offer little sacrifices.
I pray through April as I rejoice with the Risen Christ, the patron of my chapel.
I pray through May as I honor Mary and see her as my spiritual mother.
I pray through June as I celebrate 42 years as a priest.
I pray through July that it goes by fast, as I can’t stand hot weather.
I pray through August as I turn 37, after 30 years of experience.
I pray through September and look forward to days getting shorter and cooler.
I pray through October as I pray the rosary in 7 versions I use on my Ipad.
I pray through November as I remember my parents and loved ones.
I pray through December as I rejoice with the coming of Christ in my life as I bring Him into people’s lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment