Saturday 5 January 2019

7 years of blogging

Today is the 7th anniversary since I started my blog, first in the USA and over the last two and a half years, here in Malta. It has been a pleasure sharing these daily posts and I know how many look forward to checking every day my new post. I had 1512 posts on my first Blog from the USA, and so far I have 984 posts in the present Blog, which you are reading right here. For all those who seem to be bored at times, I would encourage you to browse through some of my past entries, and you will be surprised how much inspiration, food for thought, reflections and other trivia you will find. Occasionally I place some personal flash-backs from the past, but overall, you will daily find something to think about, something to learn and remember, and something you may have been searching for. And I’m glad you found it here. The link you find on the very top on the right-hand corner ‘Search this Blog’ will give you the opportunity to search anything you may be looking for, and it will take you to that subject. You can search for my first blog here: www.fatherjulian.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment