Monday 21 January 2019

1000 posts

This the 1000th post in my blog. If you count the 1512 posts I placed on the first blog I used in Oregon,  www.fatherjulian.blogspot.com while in the USA, that’s an astounding 2500 posts over 7 years. That's a lot of food for thought folks. So if you’re bored or need a break from the negative news that surrounds us, check some of the older posts, by clicking the Older Posts link in the bottom part of this blog, on the right-hand side, or click on the year, or month on the sidebar. Since I do not have Facebook, I rely simply on friends and visitors of this blog to share my address and am always grateful for letting your friends know about it. As the administrator, I can check to see who is looking at my blog. Presently I am getting close to 120 visits per day, with an average of 50 from the USA, around 30 from Malta and the rest from all over the world, including quite a few from Russia. Most probably people check Google for some photos, and my photos come up, and then they like it and visit it and share it with some of their friends.

As a cover photo today I use a photo I took last Saturday on a photography outing to the remaining limited countryside in rural Malta. I found this man sitting alone, with just nature around him, no wires, no tower cranes, no cell towers, but just himself, his God and a peaceful atmosphere around nature’s blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are so faithful to your blog with daily posts for your readers and friends. It's always good to read your messages that uplift and inform. Wonderful photo - captures the element of luxury in solitude and peace in God's surroundings.... Thank you

    ReplyDelete