Wednesday 30 November 2016

Memo from God

MEMO FROM GOD:
                                            Date: TODAY                      To: YOU                              
                                   Subject: YOURSELF                               Reference: LIFE

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems.
Please remember that I do not need your help.

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (Something For God To Do) box. It will be addressed in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it. I will take care of it.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this memo! I have printed it out and will always keep it in sight to remind me to ask God for help. Thank you, Fr. Julian. Heidi from Baker City.

    ReplyDelete