Wednesday 19 October 2016

I can always do more.....

I wrote this prayer yesterday, in Maltese to share with my congregation at Mass. I thought everyone would enjoy it and so I simply translated it into English.....

If I feel troubled, Jesus comes into my life to solve my troubles.
If I am happy, Jesus will rejoice with me.
If I feel sad, Jesus will share in my sadness.
If I am worried, Jesus will try to find a solution for my concerns.
If I feel that I don’t have any plans for my life, Jesus will help me make pratical plans.
If I feel lonely, Jesus will always be by my side to keep me company.
If I am praying, Jesus is praying with me.
If I am always critical of others, Jesus will help me appreciate the goodness in others.
If I am in pain, Jesus will tell me to look at the Cross and find consolation there.
If peace is missing from my heart, Jesus will bring peace and harmony to my life.
If I am anxious about my future, Jesus will help me calm down and walk hand in hand with Him.
If I am confused, Jesus will help me discern what He wants from me.
If I feel that I am wasting my time, Jesus will make sure to occupy my time with positive projects.
If I find myself belligerent towards others, Jesus will help me seek forgiveness and be friends again.
If I have enough money, Jesus will encourage me to share with those in need.
If I feel like I lack nothing in life, Jesus will remind me that I can always help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment