Monday 4 May 2020

My Watercolors

Click all paintings to enlarge
Today and tomorrow I will share with you some of my recent watercolor projects. Being confined to my room for a good part of the day, I am never idle, but always on the go. Besides my writing projects, interviews I have to transcribe, and practicing my flute and writing my own music for the flute, I am always creating new paintings. Tomorrow I will show you how I am combining two talents into one, watercoloring and calligraphy. But for today I share with you three paintings I created in my own style.
'Spencer Trappist Abbey' - The basic painting without the highlighting
As you can see from the second and third photo, you can see how I develop a scene, and then end it by outlining the main items which bring them out more distinctly. Obviously, I am self-taught in all my talents, but I believe in the notion that ‘Practice makes perfect.’ Enjoy.
'Spencer Trappist Abbey,' - the finished painting
A Malta country scene

No comments:

Post a Comment