Tuesday 26 November 2019

Words from the Wise – part 1

Albert Einstein, always with a wise quote.
No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately shows the strength of your character.
If a man expects a woman to be an angel in his life, he must first create heaven for her. Angels don’t live in hell.
I don’t trust anyone who’s nice to me but rude to the waiter. Because they would treat me the same way if I were in that position – Muhammed Ali.
A ship is always safe at shore, but that is not what it’s built for – Albert Einstein.
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it or not.
Many people think that patience is a sign of weakness. I think this is a mistake. It is anger that is a sign of weakness, whereas patience is a sign of strength.
A saint was asked ‘What is anger?’ He gave a beautiful answer, ‘It is a punishment we give to ourself, for somebody else’s mistake.’
I fear that day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots – Albert Einstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment