Monday, 20 July 2026

Bend Art Walk

Going back to my last parish in Bend, Oregon, I recollect the artistic nature of this quaint town, which has become a city. Former parishioners tell me that it has exploded in population as well as buildings going up everywhere. While I was there between 2013 and 2016, the population hovered around 80,000, but they claim now there must be around 110,000, possibly more. Of particular interest to me and many others was the first Fridays Art Walks, where artists used to exhibit their works and people would mingle about, admire the works, buy some of them, meet other people, and like myself  take a few photos for ideas for my watercolors. So here are a few that I took, as well as the atmosphere in town. Enjoy these paintings in oil, acrylic, watercolor and sculptures made from bronze. (Please enlarge photos)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment