Tuesday 2 January 2024

God’s gift every morning

We often take it for granted that so many gifts are given to us without any gratitude from our part. One such gift is presented to us every morning, and a similar one in the evening, our sunrises and sunsets. Not one of them is ever the same, just like snowflakes and fingerprints. I’m always looking for unusual sunrises or sunsets, and occasionally I miss some spectacular ones as I’m saying Mass at the same time. But once in a while, I am lucky, or at the right time at the right spot. 

Creating a good photo requires also finding the right spot, perfect angle and with an appropriate foreground and foliage that is available. These two photos happened this morning, 2 minutes apart and I share them with you, hoping that your sunrise is just as beautiful. If not, wait for tonight’s sunset or tomorrow’s timely gift from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment