Friday 27 August 2021

30 Ways to be happy

1. Eat nutritious and healthy food.  2. Be kind to others.  3. Do a little exercise daily.  4. Meditate.  5. Be honest.  6. Dream big. 7.  Be patient with those around you. 8.  Judge less. 9.  Smile often. 10.  Love and respect yourself. 11.  Forgive more often and quickly. 12.  Be grateful towards others. 13.  Be positive. 14. Drink plenty of water. 15.  Believe in yourself and your potential. 16.  Have your mind open to new learning. 17.  Be aware of your own needs. 18.  Don’t bring any excuses. 19.  Learn to speak kindly of others. 20.  Listen and understand what others are saying. 21.  Facing fear, have enough faith to help you through. 22.  Do your best in every circumstance. 23.  Be self-disciplined. 24.  Look at the glass always as half-full. 25.  Do not compare yourself to others. 26.  Look at failures and mistakes as opportunities. 27. Recognize who your true friends are. 28.  Be ready to give your opinion. 29.  Try to ignore whatever cannot be changed. 30.  Sleep well and enough. (And one for good luck – I am happy that I am still fairly healthy and busy on turning 69 today!)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Fr. Julian, My friend has been forwarding me your post, I so enjoy reading them.
    Happy Belated Birthday.
    My mom was born in St. Julians in 1918, later moved to Sliema. We all came to NY in 1965 after my father retired from the Police Dept. My mom couldn't adjust to NY so they went back to Malta. I lived in Canarsie Brooklyn. I believe it was around 1970"s that Father Augeniu { don't know if I spelled it right} he was my confessor at Sagra Cuor church in Sliema. I have been living in California since 1982, NY was getting to be a dangerous place to live back then now the whole country is getting dangerous.I miss Malta so much, I was booked to go last week but I guess because of Covid they cancelled my Pet on board.
    I just wanted you to know that I have been enjoying your postings.

    Take care, God Bless,

    Irene Posti

    ReplyDelete