Saturday 22 September 2018

6 best doctors

Steve Jobs (1955-2011) founder of Apple died at the age of 56, a billionaire, and beloved by everyone who owns an iPod, Ipad, and iPhone. This is what he wrote when he was nearing the end of his life: “I reached the peak of my success in the business world,,,,but other than my work, I have little happiness. After all, all the wealth that I have is something I am now used to. At this stage of my life, as I rest on my bed looking back on my life, I realize that all the wealth I was so proud of, does not make any sense to me. You can employ someone to drive you around in your car or find someone to generate more money for you, but you can never find anyone to take away your sickness. You can always find things that you have lost or misplaced, but there is one thing that, when you lose it, you cannot find it again – your life! Whichever stage of life you are in right now, you will someday have to come face to face with death. So, treasure the love for your family, love your wife, love your friends. Take care of yourself and others too.
We think that the older we get, we also become wiser. We start to discover that a watch that costs $300 shows the exact time as a watch that’s worth $30. We start to understand that inner joy does not come from the material things we own. When traveling on a plane, whether you fly first-class or economy, if the plane crashes, you will probably die either way. So please understand that true joy is found in having good friends, siblings with whom you can talk to, laugh and share jokes. Do not educate your children to be rich – rather educate them to be happy. To such an extent that when they grow up, they will appreciate not the price of things, but their true value. Eat your food as if it was your medicine. You were loved when you were born. You will be likewise loved when you die. There is a big difference between being a man and being human. The best 6 doctors in the world are: the light of the sun, rest, exercise, diet, trust in yourself and your friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment