Wednesday 15 November 2017

Just a Teacher

Norman Rockwell 'Happy Birthday Miss Jones'
Today I’d like to honor all teachers, including parents and guardians who teach their children right from wrong. Let’s remember the hard work and sacrifice that teachers go through to form a character and personality in the minds and lives of our future leaders of the world. This quote shows how special teachers are, even though some people may claim that they are....just teachers. 
Today I was a Nurse binding a hurt with the white bandage of compassion.
Today I was a Doctor healing a small, broken world, just before it fell apart.
Today I was a Surgeon suturing a friendship together that had almost disintegrated.
Today I was an Alchemist seeking gold in base metals.
Today I was a Scientist answering endless whys and wheres and whats.
Today I was a Philosopher pondering elusive truths about life.
Today I was an Entertainer, refreshing young minds with jokes and laughter.
Today I was a Fisherman dangling learning and knowledge as a bait for my young ones to devour.
Today I was a Pilot guiding youth away from ignorance and laziness and sloth. 
Norman Rockwell 'Teacher in a country school.'
Today I was a General campaigning against intolerance, and masterminding a plan of action.
Today I was a Lawyer speaking out for brotherhood and sisterhood.
Today I was a Juror, weighing right and wrong and helping make a good decision.
Today I was a Philanthropist sharing the might of the past and sharing more of my talents.
Today I was a Priest, guiding my children towards God and inspiring them with love and faith.
Today I was a Referee, stopping a fight and giving rewards and punishments. 
Today I was a Mother, giving love, wiping tears and at time, even scolding and disciplining. 
Today I was a Humble Follower of Truth.
Today I am just....a Teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment