Thursday 23 November 2017

Being Thankful

I am thankful for my life, my family, my health, my priesthood, my country and my friends. 
I am thankful that every day I can bring Jesus alive on the altar and share Him with my people.
I am thankful that I can practice what I preach with all honesty.
I am thankful for the talents God gave me, which I use to share my gifts with everyone.
I am thankful for the opportunity to help many families over the years.
I am thankful for the 35 years I spent ministering in the USA.
I am thankful for the honor to share my thoughts and reflections in my daily homilies.
I am thankful for being able to share this Blog for close to 6 years so far.
I am thankful when God answers my prayers, sometimes in a surprising way.
I am thankful for bringing a smile on people’s face, and inspire peace in their hearts.
I am thankful for photography, calligraphy, watercolors, my flute, classical music, IPads and IPods, strawberries and sandals.
I am thankful for Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi, Mike Oldfield, Philip Glass, ABBA, oldies and Maltese marching bands.
I am thankful for all those close to my heart and in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment