Wednesday 22 June 2022

Interesting facts


There are more than 60 different species of eagles but only two live in North America
Scientists say the universe is made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons.
The adult version of "head, shoulders, knees and toes" is "wallet, glasses, keys and phone."
'Wi-fi went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.'
If you see me talking to myself, just move along. I'm self-employed; we're having a staff meeting.
I won't be impressed with technology until I can download food.
My doctor asked if anyone in my family suffers from mental illness. I said, "No, we all seem to enjoy it."
Camping: where you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person.
The world's best antidepressant has 4 legs, a wagging tail and comes with unconditional love.
Love is how excited your dog gets when you come home.
At Any Given Moment, There Are Approximately 2,000 Thunderstorms Happening on Earth.
A Million Earths Would Fit Inside the Sun.
There are 10 Different Ways to Pronounce the Letters "Ough."
The Record Lowest Temperature in the U.S. Was -80°F (-62.2°C).It happened in January 1971 in Prospect Creek, Alaska.
John AdamsThomas Jefferson, and James Monroe
 all passed away on Independence Day, July 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment