Thursday 15 July 2021

Me and Him

As I am tempted through the darkness of sin....Jesus tells me ‘I am the Light of the World.’

As I live my life outside the house of the Father....Jesus tells ‘I am the Door.’

As I wander lost and distracted with the pleasures of life....Jesus tells me ‘I am the Good Shepherd.’

As I feel dead with my burden of sin.... Jesus tells me ‘I am the Resurrection of Life.’

As I walk through the filthy streets and tempting alley of life.....Jesus tells me ‘I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.’

As I feel empty, dry and weak....Jesus tells me ‘I am the Vine.’

As I hunger  and thirst, even though nothing really satisfies me....Jesus tells me ‘I am the bread of Life.’

As I sometimes lose any sense of direction.....Jesus tells me 'Follow me.'

As I at times get annoyed at my children....Jesus tells me 'Let the children come to me, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.'

No comments:

Post a Comment