Monday 1 February 2021

Oregon and beyond - part 5

                    

Crater Lake in Central Oregon, with Wizard Island in the middle.

These are the last photos for now of my travels around the northwest USA. There is plenty more to see from my bursting collection, and I’ll continue in a few weeks from now. My camera was always my best friend, and she was my companion wherever I went, and thanks to her presence I can share with you these photos. Imagine if I was never interested in photography....how much beauty I would have passed by, ignored and overlooked. And since I bought my first digital camera, my life has never been the same. Over the summer months I will take you on a trip around Malta and share with you some of photos from this tiny island with lots to show, even though the Malta that I grew up in is slowly disappearing, being taken over by cranes, concrete, wires and skyscrapers. Click on each photo to enlarge.

Baker Valley in Baker City on a cold January in 2007

When rain falls and everything freezes in Bend 2014.

The Iconic Stagecoach at Prairie City, Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment