Wednesday 5 July 2023

Purple Flowers

(Click on each photo to enlarge)

I became fascinated by these purple flowers I found in Port d’Espagne, close to the waterfalls, during one of our day trips. I still have to find out what they are called, but they were happy that I focused on them for a good half hour, and took some great shots with various backgrounds, as you can see here in these 4 photos. The background you find or choose is what brings out their beauty. Every country and every region has its own endemic flowers, and you’re always surprised by what you find unexpectedly.

There are flowers that grow in Malta and which I’ve never seen in the USA, and vice-versa. France also has its own surprises.  Climates and seasons also make a big difference in their growth. Enjoy these photos and flowers which must have been ignored by so many other tourists walking by them. But they were certainly not ignored by this photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment