Sunday 23 July 2023

It’s so hot that....

Temperatures are sizzling all over the globe, and especially here in the Mediterranean where temperatures are in the triple digits! So beat the heat with a little humor. Even if you can’t cool you off, it always feels good to laugh. Here are some of my favorite “It’s so hot…” jokes to celebrate the summer season. Enjoy!
It’s so hot, when the temperature drops below 95 I start to feel chilly.
It’s so hot the Statue of Liberty was asked to lower her arm.
It’s so hot, chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs.
It’s so hot, polar bears are wearing sunscreen.
It’s so hot,
Siri asked to be dipped in a glass of ice water.
It’s so hot, bums are holding signs that read, “Will work for shade.”
It’s so hot, hot water comes out of both taps. (This one is actually true!)
It’s so hot, the frozen pizza I bought at the grocery store was ready to eat by the time I got home.
It’s so hot, McDonald’s is frying burgers on parked cars.
It’s so hot,
ice pops are melting in the freezer.
It’s so hot, I tried taking a shower and got third-degree burns.
It’s so hot, my crayons are now watercolors.
It’s so hot, all the bread in the store is toast.
It’s so hot, I think mosquitoes took a day off.
It’s so hot, that you’re better off in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment